15% on the new collection - Use the code PREORDER15
Write us via WhatsApp we'll be happy to help you find the right size. But if you hesitate between two sizes, size up!
1. Rinse your swimsuit in cold water as soon as possible after use, to wash off any chemicals, chlorinated water, sun cream or saltwater.
2. Avoid leaving your wet swimwear in a bag– this allows the chlorine/salt water to have more time in the fabric which can cause fabric to disintegrate and also allows bacteria to breed
3. Do not twist or wring out your swimsuit to remove excess water to avoid damaging the fabric. Instead gently squeeze out excess water
4. Hang to dry in the shade or flat dry naturally
5. Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils and rough surfaces
6. Do not wash your swimwear in a washing machine or dry it in a tumble dryer
7. Be cautious in spas or heated pools as these have extra chemicals in and can shorten the life of your swimwear
Hand wash in cold water
Do not iron
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
Dry in shade